31 Aug Ready for September!
Just in time for the September bee blocks to arrive, I finished my MidMod Bee August block. Jess’s idea was only one color and white per block. My color was a rusty tone on tone floral. I hope she likes it!
Things have been kind of quiet around here on the sewing front. I decided that our house needed some serious attention this month and that sewing would have to take a back seat. We have managed to get quite a few major jobs accomplished. We:
- cleaned out the basement
- painted the dining room
- got a new rug for the dining room
- ordered a new chair for the living room
- made progress on getting our couch reupholstered
- both the girls cleaned their rooms thoroughly
- reorganized my younger daughter’s closet and put new shelves in
- she painted inside her closet
School starts for my girls next Tuesday and even though they wouldn’t admit it, I think they are looking forward to getting back into the routine of things. Me too!